ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH HURTS, HANG-UPS, OR HABITS AND IN NEED OF:
- A supportive, respectful, and confidential place for sharing?
- A place to learn about your specific issues and how to overcome them?
- A turning point in your life?
- A caring, safe haven?
Then Celebrate Recovery is the place for you.
Check out this recent report from Fox News that discusses one of the many ways that the FBLex Celebrate Recovery program can help you find your road to recovery from your hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
6:00-6:45 PM – Dinner and Fellowship
6:45-7:30 PM – Large Group Teaching
7:30-8:30 PM – Small Group Sharing
8:30-9:00 PM – Crosstalk Cafe
**** Child Care Services Provided (scroll down for details)****
The purpose of First Baptist Church of Lexington’s Celebrate Recovery ministry is to celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. We gain freedom from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional thoughts and behaviors through a safe place of sharing and working the 12 steps.
- Newcomers 101 – This small group is for anyone attending Celebrate Recovery for the first time.
- Men’s Alcohol/Chemical Dependency
- Men’s Anger, Depression & Anxiety
- Men’s Codependency
- Men’s Sexual Integrity (Married)
- Men’s Sexual Integrity (Singles)
- Men’s Welcome Home Vets
- Women’s Alcohol/Chemical Dependency
- Women’s A-Z (Anxiety/Depression/Grief/Anger)
- Women’s Codependency
- Women’s Behavioral Addictions: Food, Relationships, etc.
PROGRAMS FOR KIDS AND TEENS:
CHILDCARE (Birth – 1st grade) available for the children of parents who are attending Celebrate Recovery.
KID’S PROGRAM: Celebration Place (2nd – 5th grade) provides children with a program for helping them deal with today’s world. (A parent must attend Celebrate Recovery for their child to attend Celebration Place.)
YOUTH PROGRAM: The Landing (6th – 12th grade) provides a 12-step program during the school year to help teenagers deal with today’s world.